Make the Cotillion Holly Ball truly special with a sweet nosegay or charming boutonniere from Honeygirl!
- Nosegays for the young ladies are generally $30 (plus tax/very limited delivery).
- Boutonnieres for the gents are generally $15 (plus tax/very limited delivery).
- Flowers for Holly Ball pieces will primarily come in varying shades of white, cream, red, and green. In the past they have included calla lilies, tulips, spray roses, campanula, specialty carnations, alstromeria, stock, hypericum berries, and more. A variety of evergreens, regular greens and eucalyptus frame the flowers. Small metallic elements in silver and gold can be added as well.
Since each piece is one-of-a kind, I love to have a quick phone (804-339-4928) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) chat with each customer to discuss your preferences for your nosegay or boutonniere. I can usually accommodate some special requests for other colors (or nosegays that may be all white or all red, for example). However, the pictures below will give you a general idea of some Holly Ball pieces I have made in the past that we can also use as a starting point.
- Pick up of items at my home in Ashland is free. Items can usually be picked up the afternoon/evening before the Ball if that is easier for you, or on the day of your Holly Ball.
- Delivery for Holly Ball items is very limited due to the relatively low item cost.
- Payment can be done with cash, check, direct credit card swipe, or through email invoice.
- Orders received by November 25th can be guaranteed. Orders received after that date may be accommodated, but some time is needed to order flowers from wholesalers.